Googling Plan B

Friday, May 15, 2009

Love, Life, BREAK UPS

Remember, if you break up with someone, it is only because there is someone else waiting for you. - From SoundOfLife

The rest of the quotes I found on SoundOfLife's page:


Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. - Anonymous

“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.”

“The hottest love has the coldest end.” - Rocrates


“The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.”

“I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.”

“If you’re going thru hell, keep going.”

You don’t die from a broken heart, you only wish you did.


“I guess we all make mistakes sometimes But you were my biggest. ”

“I don’t make mistakes.. I just date them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment