Googling Plan B

Saturday, May 9, 2009

5 things I hardly spend on

1- During winter, there's no need for the airconditioner. And if you're under really warm blankets, there's no need for the heater, either :) In that case, call the electric company and say you don't need all those Amperes allocated to you (and paid for my you!). You'll actually see the fixed portion of your electricity bill go down. It goes down in the same proportion as you decrease your Ampere allocation.

2- Long distance calls. Skype is a friend. As a treat, your first call to a phone is free!

3- Maps. Use google maps or take photos of the street maps and then find your way using the map on your phone. Why do I do this? It's just a lot more convenient rather than having all those unwieldy maps.

4- Water. I'm glad I live in a place were tap water is still ok to drink. (To prove it, there's even a bottled tap water version sold!)

5- Milk cocoa, Milk tea drinks. I think I overdosed on these while working since these were my favorites from the lineup at the vendo machine at work.

Not satisfied with saving? There are 0ther ways to earn extra bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment