Googling Plan B

Monday, February 16, 2009

LinkedIn Woes

I am trying to log into LinkedIn because there are supposed to be lots of ways this is going to be helpful :-)

However, I can't remember my password and the link to reset the password hasn't sent me the link to reset it yet. It has been a bit over 2 hours now.

Is that because so many people like me are updating their profiles?

And I'm even doing this on Monday --which is what TJ advised. Apparently, she says doing updates on career posts/sending out resumes on Monday morning is more effective than doing it on Friday night or on the weekend.


I
'm happy to pass on the message to LinkedIn folks.

Update:
24Hours later, still no reply.
I only got a confirmation that Customer Service has received my query.

Oops, after not getting any reply, I just cleared all my cookies --and now it works again. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment