Googling Plan B

Monday, February 23, 2009

5 situations I find myself in...

1- Being the youngest person in the room.

What do I do? I do as he says --specially on the topic of children. Fortunately, I have cousins who are waaaaay younger than I am so they serve as my contribution to the children convo.

2- Being in a bad economy.

Ryan Healy say it's really a time to re-think many things we've become comfortable with.

3- Screwing up --like not printing that e-ticket!

Ryan Paugh says think first, don't give lame excuses.

4- Being woman (and sometimes being the only woman)

Craving for security makes us less secure
says Eve Ensler

5- Having that old, discarded Trauma

Expectations that cause trauma is very good material
says Amy Tan in a very funny speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment